Monday, April 4, 2011

Jakey and Batman

My sweet Jakey is into all things Batman! For his 4th birthday we celebrated Batman style!!

Claire with her cousin Azure

Jake had a special suprise visit from his favorite Superhero. I have never seen Jake at a loss for words but he was in shock. He just stood there and stared. He didn't have much to say then but he talks about it daily now!

After a long day of partying he fell right to sleep in his batman jammies with big Jake.


Diana said...

Aww, that last pic is priceless. (I thought he'd figured out who batman was, but I guess he didn't?)

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness Jen! Did you make that cake? I am so proud of you. What a fun party!!!!

Julie said...

SO cute! I can't believe that Jake is already 4! How did that happen? Love the Batman theme!